Open Hand Community Outreach, Inc.
To develop, promote and provide opportunities in the areas of our youth, special needs, literacy, senior citizens, health, hunger, homelessness and other community issues.
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND OUTREACH PROGRAMS
Breast Cancer Banquet-an annual banquet honoring breast cancer survivors.
•Charity Ride- a motorcycle ride to benefit our breast cancer banquet in honor of survivors.
• Feed the Community- feeding the community a Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner.
• Food Pantry-providing non-perishable food items for those in need.
• SAT and GED Workshop-workshops to help raise the SAT score and pass the GED test.
• Second Chance Program-a transitional program for ex-inmates.
• Women's Retreat-a weekend getaway for women to fellowship and relax.